Wish I had the audio of this teaser--they've aired it twice so far. And, both times I've rewound the DVR to make sure I heard it correctly. And I did.
The anchor says, "nearly 700 million watched Tech take down the Horns."
700 million?
Pretty sure the game wasn't aired globally!
If it was, I'm even more embarrassed about the students running on the field three times thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Sounds like that announcer has been watching too much Austin Powers!
Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to find new blogs and yours is so cute. I think we have decided to go back to Lubbock this weekend for the OSU game. Hope it's as good as last week.
EVERYone over here was watching it and talking placing bets on who was going to win. they are ALL really big Tech fans.
Post a Comment