Friday, September 12, 2008

a little bit of good news....if you like cats

So, after my last post I walked out on the patio to see how bad our backyard was flooding. It was then that I noticed momma cat finally moved up on our front porch where there was much more (dry) shelter. AND, she had one of her babies with her. I think she had at least two kittens--it was really hard to tell with where their home was under the deck, but I know I saw at least two kitten tails before. So, I'm assuming one of her kittens got left behind, but she did manage to save to cute little black and white one.

They weren't sitting out on the porch this morning, so I'm assuming they moved again. But, at least momma and one kitty survived the downpour.

Here is a terrible picture of the cat and kitty. I wasn't about to get any closer, though. Have I mentioned that cats freak me out?




4 comments:

Gigi said...

Oh, I hope the other one is ok as well! Keep me posted!

Catty Cathy said...

YEA!!!

I'm proud of you, Courtney! God is going to show you some special treatment someday for caring about those freaky cats!!! :)

Catty Cathy said...

Oh- that was from me, Traci!! That pic is Kylie and it's from my design site. oopps!

Natika said...

Can't you find a neighbor to take the cats?
You can also call a animal rescue to come pick them up.