
This was my version of "The Rachel". This 'do was from fall of 1995 and I asked my hairdresser for a layered cut "like Rachel's". I don't think she had done it before. First, I had bangs and should have never tried this. Secondly, I had no idea HOW to style it. I had no round brush, no "products", no velcro rollers. I literally blow dried my hair and ran a curling iron through my bangs. Ick! It was so flat.
Now that I look at it again, I look more like Cousin Catherine (Cousin Eddie's wife-Christmas Vacation) than Jennifer Aniston.
Check back again soon for another Bad Hair Day.....trust me....they will get SOOOOOO much worse!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news.....
1) I got the promotion at work! I'll be starting some time after I get back from vacation next week.
2) Vacation next week!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
3) K is for Korley!! (see below). She is the CUTEST and the SWEETEST little munchkin!
4) Met Norm last weekend. Super sweet pup!
5) Also met Leslie, James, and Kaitlyn. It was fun! Leslie and James are funny and Kaitlyn and Landry had a blast together. I love how little kids can immediately be BFF!! Kaitlyn also taught Landry the "Shiny People" hand clap thingy!! :)












6 comments:
Congratulations on the promotion! And you know I'm so jealous about your vacation! I love the pictures!
hahahaha! i LOVE this hair picture.
I also had the Rachel in '95 but without bangs. I loved it and still remember it as one of my favorite hairstyles.
Congrats on the promotion...I told you not to worry. Have a super vacation:)Maybe next time you are in town our schedules will work out. As usual the pictures are adorable.
Hilarious! I would have never thought it until you said it, but there is a strong "Cousin Catherine" resemblance!
Hilarious hair. I had the Rachel, too and loved it!
Adorable pictures of Korley! Cute bib, too!
Hey I remember that haircut on you! Love reading your blog...man how old am I. Wasn't the 90's just yesterday????
Looks like you have a GREAT family. God Bless.
Scott
Post a Comment