Thursday night we spent the night in Abilene with Lulu. We had a good/bad dinner at Fuji's--the good part was the food, the bad part was dining with our two-year-old terror! Then, we went to Sonic for some treats. By the way, not just any old Sonic. Did you know that the Sonic on Judge Ely in little old Abilene was featured on Food Network? It is #6 on the WORLD'S most unique fast food restaurants. (Side note, not that I don't love this particular Sonic, but really?...I think the producers of this show were in give-up mode once they got to #6) At any rate, they have a great playground that Landry and Korley loved playing on.
Why is it that 80% of our pictures end up looking like this?
Friday, we traveled on to Arlington for the remainder of the weekend. Saturday, we took Korley and Landry to The Wiggles live show. Korley L-O-V-E-S The Wiggles. I knew she would enjoy the show, and she did, but I wasn't expecting Landry to have as much fun as she did. Landry really understood that they were there--in person--and live and she thought that was really exciting. She sang and danced to every song. Of course, she has been watching The Wiggles on and off since she was 1, so I imagine she was a little starstruck! Korley enjoyed it, too, but she didn't appreciate that it was live as much as Landry did.
This was before the show. They had a sticker page for the kids to decorate while waiting for the show to start....genius!
As a side note--Sunday was Gigi's birthday! She had a Wiggly Party!
Here they come!!!!
And, of course, Dorothy, Wags, Henry, and Captain Feathersword were there, too.









4 comments:
It was a fun show and a great way for me to celebrate my birthday--enjoying my children and my grandchildren! I was so entertained that Landry and Korley were entertained--precious memories! Thanks for sharing the fun, fun times!!
Looks like fun!! And most all of our pictures are of Jack giving the bunny ears to the closest standing individual. :)
I know exactly what you mean about "home". It takes a while but in the mean time it is nice if you go out to run errands looking a little rough and no one knows who you are:)
We love Fuji too. We always try to sit close to the fish tank so the girls will be entertained. Also thanks for the trivia about the Sonic...they must have been really searching for something:)
I love that ya'll went to see the Wiggles. We took Kaylee but Campbell does not even know they exist which I have to say is kinda nice after the red car toy and the Wiggly guitar took over our home for three years:)
Great pictures as always, and the girls are gorgeous.
Lila hasn't gotten into The Wiggles quite yet. Anything live action (non-cartoon) she just doesn't seem to be a fan of right now. I'm glad your girls enjoyed the show so much though!
Post a Comment