Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My sweet little Landry is home from school today, sick with the stomach bug. I know she hates being sick, and I hate for her to be sick. However, I am so thankful that it's just a stomach bug --and that I can go home and hug her and hold her--and that she will be fine by tomorrow and running and playing--and that in general she is healthy--as is my precious Korley.

I can't even imagine going through what this sweet, young family is going through this very moment. Say a prayer for the Farleys.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Health, especially in our little ones, is such a blessing. Our friends are blessings, too. I'm still so sorry that sweet Landry is sick - hopefully it won't pass through your house. :)

leslie said...

I've been reading their blog for awhile now. I can NOT imagine.

I hope Landry feels better very soon. Both my girls were sick last week - not fun at all.

Texasholly said...

Ooh, I hate the stomach bug. But you definitely put it into perspective.