Yeah, that would be me.
Let me run it back for you.
I'm on my way to work and Jeff calls. He says, "I've got two things to tell you. 1) My car won't start and 2) Korley has the worst rash I've ever seen." GREEEEEEEAT!
The good news is that Korley finally doesn't have some weird viral infection--she just developed an allergy to the antibiotic she has been on...FOR A YEAR!
The bad news is that our car has been reclassified to hoopty. We thought we had a dead battery, but as it turned out, we're not sure exactly what's wrong with it because it blew the auto shop's diagnostic equipment. Nice. And did I mention that just last week we spent $650 having this car repaired?
**By the way, off the subject, but is anyone else out there having a MASSIVE FLY PROBLEM (in your house not on your pants)? I only bring this up because as I type I have two fighting over the rights to my eyelashes. Where did allof these flies come from? I hope it's not because our house is not smelling like a convenience store men's bathroom.**
We did, however, have a great weekend! Saturday, we went to our friends', Kate and Meghan, birthday party. They rented a waterslide bouncehouse for their backyard and Landry, in particular, had a blast! Really, all of the kids had a great time!
She didn't enjoy this part so much......
Then, Saturday night, we went to my old college roommate's house (Tara and her husband, Dan) for dinner. They have a little girl, Riley, who is six weeks older than Korley, so the girls had fun playing together and Landry had the best time ever playing with their lab, Newman (who she kept calling Norman!). And, Tara, if you're reading--the food was AWESOME!! ;)
I didn't take a picture Saturday night--I wish I had. This one is from April when they came to dinner at our house. Maybe little Riley and little Korley will be roommates at Tech someday!
Sunday evening, we had our friends, the Andersons over for dinner. We let the kids play in the kiddie pool and the babies had fun making a mess with their spaghetti! We're hoping maybe these pictures might be in a wedding video someday!
Luke and Landry
Korley and Jake
Boogeyin'
Phil and Teresa--these next ones are for you! We thought about y'all getting to eat such wonderful exotic food in Singapore while we were stuck with our Ballpark-style Nachos. I'm sure the fried WHOLE fish you had was way better than the chili-cheese-gauc-sour cream-jalapeno nachos we had! (But, seriously, can you tell I'm a wee bit jealous?) We miss you all!









4 comments:
By exotic foods do you mean Carl's Jr. and Outback? Because we have worn them out!
Thanks for the pic, we almost forgot what everyone looked like! Coming home tomorrow, yay!!
if by Tech, you really mean ACU...then I'm sure they will be roommates there someday!
i LOVE the picture of Korley dancing! and luke and landry make a cute couple!
Sorry about the car. Love the pictures of the kids.
I tell my husband that sometimes I feel like I am living in the bush in Africa! Flies everywhere! We keep the flyswatter in the kitchen and use it way too often!
Post a Comment