Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bad Hair Day #4...THE WORST OF THE WORST!!!

Winner will be the person who can correctly identify which one is me!




I mean really, I know it was 1984, but my hair is AWFUL!!! I don't know what is possessing me to share this with all of cyberspace, but since I do have "bad hair day" posts going, how could I possibly leave this one out?!?

I remember the day this picture was taken. I was 8 years old and although we lived in Abilene at the time, we travelled to Arlington so my mom could have our pictures taken at Blauvelt. I remember being so proud of how my hair was fixed!! It was perfectly coifed into a style that any female softball coach would envy (no offense to any female softball coaches that might be reading!). And, my mullet was no ordinary mullet. It was business in the front, and business in the back! A very sophisticated mullet, if you will.

That's all for now. I know you don't want to read anymore....I can almost hear the sounds of you printing out this picture and running to your hairstylist to copy this!!

4 comments:

Gigi said...

Big bucks were paid to capture that moment in time!

Chastity said...

HA! Everyone had that haircut in 1984! You should see my kindergarten class photo...every girl (and probably half the boys) have that very style :).

Unknown said...

That is great!!! LOL...I do have an appointment at the Salon today, I could just print this picture and see if she could match it. J/K.

Your hair was beautiful...for 1984!

Traci said...

I think I had that same haircut but I am not brave enough to post it.

I can't wait to see 'Achy Breaky' on Dancing With The Stars!!