Last Friday we took the girls to the pumpkin patch. I'm using the term "pumpkin patch" very loosely. This wasn't the kind of patch we are used to going to--this was basically a bunch of pumpkins thrown in a church lawn.
Korley brought me this pumpkin that had a bunch of *warts* on it and she said "Ewwwwwwwww".
This was the only half-way decent picture I got of Landry and Korley together. I didn't know it at the time, but Landry was running a fever and didn't feel good. Later, we went to the mall for dinner and she feel asleep in the on the bench in the foodcourt. Yeah, I'm a good mom.
By Saturday she was feeling much better and my parents treated us (ok, it was REALLY for Landry!) to the "Walking With Dinosaurs" show. I'm not much into dinosaurs, but this was really cool.
BTW, Ann, Erica and Chas--here is a picture of my new 'do (kind of). It's kind of deceiving because I'm leaning forward, but it's one of those bobs that's shorter in the back.
And, of course, PopPop bought her some really cool souvenirs!
And no weekend would be complete without laundry. This weekend I got a little *help* from Korley. Actually, she was the polar opposite of help. Anytime I tried to get an item out of the basket, she'd scream, take it from me and move it to where she was sitting on it better.









2 comments:
How adorable are my granddaughters?! Hope they have a great time "trick or treating!" I'll be anxious to see more pics! So glad Landry is feeling better; I know she will be excited about getting her cast removed!
Great pictures! We enjoy the updates and seeing the girls. See you soon.
Post a Comment