Kit by Corina Nielsen
Such a cute card! You all look so happy! Can we borrow your sister?
What a great card! I haven't seen one that cute ever.
Those are ADORABLE! Where did you order them from?
Hi Kristen--We ordered them from this girl named Heather. She has a company called Picture It Cards. http://www.pictureitcards.comShe is so GREAT to work with!Photography is courtesy of my AWESOME sister, Lindsay!
I'm bookmarking that site now! Thanks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Such a cute card! You all look so happy! Can we borrow your sister?
What a great card! I haven't seen one that cute ever.
Those are ADORABLE! Where did you order them from?
Hi Kristen--We ordered them from this girl named Heather. She has a company called Picture It Cards. http://www.pictureitcards.com
She is so GREAT to work with!
Photography is courtesy of my AWESOME sister, Lindsay!
I'm bookmarking that site now! Thanks!
Post a Comment